- Diagnosis: Technician found oil leak coming from rear main seal of engine. According to service information, it is a very common problem that these engines have PCV system failure due to clogged PCV Port at extremely cold temperatures. Please follow instructions per TSB related to this repair procedure. Please see attached documents for more details.
- CRANKSHAFT MAIN OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace – In-Line4,AWD Rear – [Includes: R&I Transmission Assembly and Flywheel.]
- Only charged an extra hour since part of the exhaust had to be removed in order to repair oil leak. Normal labor time to replace manifold calls for 4 hours.
- INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 –
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Jose M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/1/2023