- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 All
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 One,Intake or Exhaust
- When vehicle was originally scanned for trouble codes, technician states that one of the codes was P0131 heated oxygen sensor circuit low voltage sensor 1, technician also noticed that exhaust manifold was cracked causing false reading from oxygen sensor, is recommended to replace sensor as well.
- When technician took vehicle for test drive noticed that front suspension was making a clunking sound, vehicle was brought to the shop and found broken front stabilizer link, recommended to replace front both links
MARJORIE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2022